Regional Sales Representative - Nagels
We are looking for the ideal Regional Sales Representative for our Western U.S. territory who is passionate about helping our partners solve their ticket challenges and improve their operations with Nagels superior line of products and customer service.
We have a great story to tell and we need you to further ignite the parking and transportation industries with our message! Innovation, integrity and excellent customer service are our guiding principles. You will help spread this brand name recognition across this Western territory through your superior sales skills!
Working out of your home office in the Western U.S. you will be the leading force behind our market growth throughout this region as you travel around these beautiful parts of the U.S spreading the good word about Nagels.
If this sounds like something in your wheelhouse and matches your career ambitions, then we want to hear from you!
Nagels is the international leader in the manufacturing and supply of machine issue tickets for the parking and transportation sectors. Our success is based on our ability to provide innovative products that meet territory demands, simultaneously responding to industry developments and creating a tailored solution for every customer.
The company Nagels Druck was founded in 1928 under the name of Schwieren. In 1977 Karl Nagels took it over and it is now run by his sons Thomas and Werner Nagels. More than 80 years experience guarantees best working results: It is in our interest to understand client requests and requirements, see them clearly and convert them into product.
Things you love to do:
- You are a sales guru who loves building long-term partnerships with clients. Our clients are our lifeline and you excel at learning their needs and tailoring solutions to help their business succeed.
- These successes require a special type of brand ambassador for Nagels. You own the process, managing the entire sales cycle - from prospect to close – and you like to cold call, develop leads, nail down phone meetings, and bring the charm offensive to generate viable prospects.
- An organizational and communications wizard, you will bring these skills to bear to create and lead captivating presentations on our ticketing products, collaborate with others to draft RFP’s, and ultimately turn prospective clients into long-term partners.
- Love of learning and continually exploring new ideas. We will give you the opportunity to quickly learn our products and processes, so you can clearly explain Nagel’s competitive advantages in the marketplace.
- Then, you will enjoy impressing prospects with your knowledge of our ticketing solutions to help them understand how we can improve their business.
- Selling the best ticketing solutions and services on the market! With this competitive advantage you will definitely have a leg up on the competition now and going into the future.
Who you are:
- You are a strategic thinker who loves Moneyball analytics and works to provide accurate forecasting of future sales.
- Customer service starts with an ability to listen, so the ideal candidate will be an astute observer of Nagel’s potential audience in order to learn the priorities and needs of prospects.
- A strong leader and champion of collaboration: You excel at coaching extraordinary people so your team acts as a cohesive unit focused on common goals of superior customer service, teamwork and success.
- Expert Networker: Your rolodex of contacts will continuously grow through your intrepid prospecting efforts, your involvement with industry groups, and your interactions with parking/transportation insiders to help you uncover new opportunities in the market.
- Another feather in your cap is the ability to deliver essential reports and other requested work products in a timely manner with thoroughness and completeness.
What you need to have:
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sales experience with proven track record of exceeding sales quotas a plus.
- Proficient in English (Spanish a plus).
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated, results driven and conscientious.
- Excellent professional selling skills and a keen desire to continually learn about our product and services.
- Three + years related experience.
- College Degree is a plus but not required.
What You’ll Gain In Return
- An attractive compensation, a generous vacation and paid holiday package, and a highly regarded benefits package.
- A challenging role in a collaborative environment with opportunities to grow your career while utilizing your expertise to serve and partner with a diverse group of clients.
- The opportunity to make your mark on a huge market of parking and transportation companies.