Top Hat Valet, Valet Driver
Are you interested in being a team member at the most prestigious hotel in downtown Toledo? Do you enjoy delivering high levels of customer service?
Top Hat Valet will soon take over the operation of the Renaissance Hotel valet operation in downtown Toledo, and we are looking for valet drivers to deliver the company and hotel's standards of service to every guest. This is a 24 hour per day, 7 day per week operation and we have all shifts available. This is your chance to be part of something new and exciting in downtown Toledo!
Ideal candidates will outgoing individuals who hold themselves to high standard with a strong focus on excellent customer service experiences. You should also be organized and excel at solving problems.
Valet drivers are responsible for parking and retrieving guest vehicles safely and timely and assisting guests in and out of their vehicles when they arrive and depart. We also need you to be a navigator who can help guests discover all that Toledo has to offer.
With over 70 years of experience in the parking service industry, Top Hat Valet management serves a diverse set of clients for their valet parking needs. Top Hat Valet is a locally owned company offering premier parking and guarantees our services, our people, and our performance.
- Verify the necessary supplies at the start of each shift.
- Park and retrieve customers’ vehicles safely and timely.
- Assist customers and their passengers in and out of their vehicles, including helping them with their luggage and/or personal items.
- Assist with the maintenance and appearance of parking equipment and report any malfunctions or safety hazards to direct supervisor.
- Maintain a need and orderly valet stand and drive at all times, free of debris and trash with clean windows void of unapproved company posters or decorative hangings.
- Complete the necessary end of shift documentation and transfer vehicle keys and supporting tickets to the next shift’s employees.
- Provide the company’s standards of service with each customer including maintaining the required uniform appearance, stating the company greeting, answering questions, resolving issues and thanking each customer upon exit.
- High School degree required.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend verbal instructions and written correspondence.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and through written correspondence.
- Ability to provide customer resolution in a professional and friendly manner.
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to safely drive an automatic transmission vehicle, ability to drive standard shift vehicle preferred.
- Ability to maintain a professional and friendly demeanor when working with other employees and the parking customer.
- Competitive compensation package including tips.
- An opportunity to work with top industry professionals who have a proven track record of success.
- Develop your career while contributing to the company’s over all success in meaningful and valuable ways.