Manager of Technical Business Development - Colonial Parking
Seeking parking industry, construction, and/or business development candidates!
Use your project management, business development, and leadership experience in this dynamic management role. This position prospects for, and develops based on request, new automation opportunities within the company and manages projects from inception to completion. Functioning in many ways as an internal and external consultant, this position will have impact on the company’s entire operating portfolio.
In this role, you will enable our clients to reach their corporate objectives through innovative technology and operational efficiency. This requires a proven leader who is able to excel in a fast-paced environment and has the ability to consistently achieve business results that drive the company’s profitability and success. If that’s you, we want you on our management team!
Don’t miss this opportunity to become part of an established parking management team! You will have opportunities to grow your career while utilizing your expertise to serve and partner with a diverse group of clients. We offer an attractive compensation package, including an annual incentive program, auto allowance, and benefits! Are you ready to advance your management career? Apply today!
Colonial Parking Culture: We Park Cars. Simple words, but they express the core of Colonial’s service mission. With more than 225 parking facilities serving office buildings, retail malls, hotels, sporting events, and hospitals, Colonial offers convenient parking for tens of thousands of Washington D.C. residents and visitors every day. Colonial honors and respects that trust, in part, by staffing our parking facilities with well-trained and dedicated employees who go out of their way to make every parking experience a valued one.
Colonial’s approach to providing great service starts with attracting the best people. We look for candidates that have a proven track record in making customers feel at home and treating their property with respect and care.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
As the Manager of Technical Business Development, you will be responsible for:·
- Providing guidance and leadership in sourcing, estimating, and establishing return on investment targets for company projects.
- Financial forecasting, P&L reporting, and invoicing responsibilities.
- Overseeing the company’s equipment upgrade and install projects for internal and external clients.
- Managing the entire business development lifecycle including project development, bidding, sourcing, vetting, and managing potential projects.
- Being a liaison between equipment providers, the client, and the company, and being on-point to ensure seamless integration across departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Project management experience, specifically managing timelines, resources, and budgets in parking, construction, technology, or a related industry
- Established experience in building annual operating plans managing and reporting results.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft software programs.
- An appreciation of the balance between continuous learning and contribution as part of your career development and satisfaction
- An attractive compensation and benefits package that is commensurate with your experience and expertise.
- A challenging role within an established organization with opportunities to grow your career while utilizing your expertise to serve and partner with a diverse group of employees.
- An opportunity to work with talented professionals who believe the company's success is largely built upon team collaboration, creativity, service, and fiscal responsibility.
***Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform re-employment substance abuse testing***
Employer participates in E-Verify